Big Mountain is planning to upgrade all of our Kerio Connect servers to version 7.3.2 this Saturday, February 18th at 12:00 AM, PST. Users should expect a brief disruption in accessing their email accounts. Inbound messages will continue to be accepted by our MailFoundry firewalls and will deliver the messages to user accounts as soon as the Kerio servers are back online. We expect the disruption to last approximately 5-10 minutes.
This update will provide the following enhancements/fixes:
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Fixed compatibility of SSL connections from Microsoft Outlook after installing KB2585542 update.
- Meeting response was not sent for some meeting invitations.
- Fixed hot-key support in Firefox 9.
- Adds support for Firefox 10.
- Some draft messages were not removed from Drafts folder after sending.
As always, if you have any questions about this update, please contact us at 866-910-1070. Thank you.